Please submit resume in Word format to
or call 561-283-4205.
||Superintendent- Immediate opening
||DOE + Excellent Benefits Package
||The Senior Superintendent must also be an exceptional communicator, negotiator and arbitrator, and will serve as the client’s direct point of contact on projects. The Senior Super must be a strong leader, communicator and advocate for team collaboration and innovation, and must have the ability to lead, manage, cultivate and mentor team members to promote their professional growth.
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline and experience relative to project size/scope.
• 5 to 12 years of experience related construction fields.
• Each project has specific characteristics regarding size, complexity, sector, etc. which dictate the precise years of experience and industry knowledge necessary for success, above and beyond generic construction knowledge and experience.
• Applicable area licenses.
• Candidate must possess our clients core values: passion, integrity, hard work and professionalism.
• Excellent team development skills and leadership abilities.
• Strong ability to partner with the Project Manager and staff.
• Committed to excellence.
• Self-motivated and self-confident.
• Must possess effective communication skills.
• Capable of dealing with ambiguity and tight work oversight.
• Able to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between our clients business needs and organizational issues while maintaining excellent customer relations.
• Must possess business judgment to negotiate the critical balance between budget and construction processes.
• Excellent organizational skills to manage the many details necessary for successful construction.
• Must have judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command.
• Excellent management skills to effectively manage subcontractor performance to high quality.
• A strong sense of urgency and initiative, and the ability to quickly study and react to complex issues, and resolve conflict effectively in a firm but fair manner.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take action confidently and decisively.
Please send resume, project list, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
**By applying for this position you give Search Solutions International, Inc your express consent for both telephonic and SMS communication. You may reply 'STOP' at anytime to unsubscribe.