||Our top GC is currently recruiting for Superintendents with High Rise experience. Must have experience with 25-40 stories.
The Senior Superintendent provides overall direction on projects, and develops and maintains strong working relationships with the owners and architects throughout the project lifecycle. This individual visits the project sites frequently to evaluate project performance, site conditions, compliance with our “build smart” approach and safety and quality standards, compliance with scope, and effective management of trade partners. This individual is also responsible for ensuring that constructability reviews, logistics plans and baseline schedules achieve project turnover requirements.
The Senior Superintendent must also be an exceptional communicator, negotiator and arbitrator, and will serve as the client’s direct point of contact on projects. The Senior Super must be a strong leader, communicator and advocate for team collaboration and innovation, and must have the ability to lead, manage, cultivate and mentor team members to promote their professional growth.
Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline and experience relative to project size/scope.
8 to 12years of experience related construction fields.
Each project has specific characteristics regarding size, complexity, sector, etc. which dictate the precise years of experience and industry knowledge necessary for success, above and beyond generic construction knowledge and experience.
Applicable area licenses.
Candidate must possess our core values: passion, integrity, hard work and professionalism.
Excellent team development skills and leadership abilities.
Strong ability to partner with the Project Manager and staff.
Committed to excellence.
Self-motivated and self-confident.
Must possess effective communication skills.
Capable of dealing with ambiguity and tight work oversight.
Able to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between our business needs and organizational issues while maintaining excellent customer relations.
Must possess business judgment to negotiate the critical balance between budget and construction processes.
Excellent organizational skills to manage the many details necessary for successful construction.
Must have judgment to know when to appropriately escalate issues up the chain of command.
Excellent management skills to effectively manage subcontractor performance to high quality.
A strong sense of urgency and initiative, and the ability to quickly study and react to complex issues, and resolve conflict effectively in a firm but fair manner.
Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to take action confidently and decisively
Our company offers competitive Pay and excellent benefits packages. Benefits include.
• Subsidized medical and prescription coverage from Blue Cross Blue Shield, with Personal Spending Accounts
• Subsidized dental coverage from Delta Dental
• Vision coverage from VSP
• Paid time-off starting your first year, including the Summer Friday perk and Birthdays off
• Retirement savings plan and financial counseling
• Employer-paid Basic Life Insurance and Basic Accident Insurance
• Optional group term life and AD&D Insurance, including coverage for your spouse and/or dependent child(ren)
• Employer-paid Salary Continuation during periods of short term disability
• Employer-paid Long Term Disability coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care expenses
• Commuter Plan for parking and public transit expenses
• Employer provided Employee Assistance Plan
• Smoke-free working environment
Please send resume, cover letter and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-283-4205 for immediate assistance.
**By applying for this position, you give Solutions International, Inc your express consent for both telephonic and SMS communication. You may reply 'STOP' at anytime to unsubscribe.