Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail, as well as plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties.
Directly supervises employee(s) in the Administrative Department. Carries out supervisory
Responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable law. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
• Answers and screens executive telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
• Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
• Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
• Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings, distributing minutes afterwards.
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials as requested.
• Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
• Maintains all digital files for Executive Department in logical order
• Maintains Contracts Manuals for all contracts signed for Company (both digital and hardcopy files)
• Making oneself available for travel or errands when needed.
• Follow through and managing projects assigned.
• Keeping CEO and President on schedule for appointments.
• Assists in the administration of employee performance appraisals
• Considerable knowledge of modem policies and practices of public personnel administration; considerable knowledge of employee classification, compensation and benefits, recruitment, selection, training and labor relations.
• Writes job descriptions and develop recommendations to adjust salary structure
• Posts and advertises position vacancies; recruits, interviews, and assists in the selection of employees to fill vacant positions
• Keeps records of applicants not selected for employment
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation
• Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews & updates employee files.
• Processes payroll biweekly
• Prepares & distributes information to employees to inform of benefit programs, such as insurance plans, paid time off, bonus pay and special employer sponsored activities
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation , performs exit interviews to determine reason behind separation
• Conducts new hire orientation
• Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations
• Maintains compliance with company policies and HIPAA Regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Basis computer skills, Microsoft Office, efax, Contact Manager Knowledge, CRM experience, GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current drivers license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and
talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING
Seeking guidance and direction as necessary for performance of duties. Demonstration of good judgment in investigating problems.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
Maintaining cooperative working relationships with managers and other employees. Demonstrating ability to tactfully handle difficult situations.
PLANNING AND UTILIZATION
Making the best use of time during shift. Consistently showing ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
Reporting free time to President and asking for additional assignments.
Performing all duties in an independent manner with little supervision. Recognizing and performing duties which need to be performed although not directly assigned. Assisting others as needed .
ATTENDANCE AND RELIABILITY
Not abusing or taking advantage of personal days off.
Always providing proper notification of absence. Reporting to work on time.
Maintaining work area in a neat and orderly manner.
Maintaining a well-groomed professional appearance for the position and situation.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
Must have a minimum of ninety (90%) on Performance Evaluation. All reports are submitted in an accurate and timely manner.
Coordinates reservations or requests effectively.
Ability to perform the above duties with integrity, timeliness, and efficiently. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally.
Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form
Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills.
**By applying for this position you give Search Solutions International, Inc your express consent for both telephonic and SMS communication. You may reply 'STOP' at anytime to unsubscribe.